No More Games

You've been talking all the night
You've raised my curiosity
You've been calling out my name
Why'd you play this game with me?
Are you just want to let me down?

All I ask is understand from you
Gonna take no more of your.
All I want from you, just happiness
no else.

But, why you did this to me?
I've had enough of infidelity
I just have to realize
I'm not your first priority
It's time to me to take control
Now that I'm aware of your

I'm gonna leave it all behind
Gonna think about myself this time
There's no chance to give you one more try
There's no chance to give it more lies
I don't wanna play your games
I won't wait for you again
Now I know what I supposed to do
Live my Life without you


-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

of course...
just live your life happily..
enjoy your life..
and don't think about bad things..
bagus.. hanya satu kesempatan, ga ada kesempatan kedua ya
haha

Micchan-san said...

keren !