THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN

I've just bought this book from one of my best friend, Jere. And then I read it as soon as I reached home after went to the mall with some of my friends. I read it only in two hours. That is surprised me too. haha. And then I knew that I'm a little crazy and fanatic about books. =P

here is the review:

Author : Mitch Albom
" On his eighty-third birthday, Eddie, a lonely war veteran, dies in a tragic accident trying to save a little girl from a falling cart. With his final breath, he feels two small hands in his - and then nothing. He awakens in the afterlife, where he learns that heaven is not a lush Garden of Eden but a place where you earthly life is explained to you by five people who were in it. These people may have loved ones or distant strangers (That makes the story is unexpected. ^^) Yet each of them changed your path for ever."

I like this book because of the words. So inspiratif. And there are something you can learned to live for. example : you know Adam's first night on earth? When he lays down to sleep? He thinks it's all over, right? He doesn't know what sleep is. His eyes are closing and he thinks he's leaving the world. Only he isn't. He wakes up the next morning and he had a fresh new world to work with, but he has something else too. He has his yesterday. You get to make sense of your yesterdays!"

You also have to read it.

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: