Kath's sweet seventeen Bday

From the left to the right :
Pauline, Anne, Rebekha, Angie, Me(Aurel), Jeremy, and Adi.

Last Saturday, 17th January 2009, My friends and I went to this bday party.. I went there with one of my best friends, named Fani.. I did something unusual because of her. You know what? going to barber shop and make up, wearing a dress and all of that.. Arghhhh... my friends were surprised see me like that (especially with boys).  But,, I did enjoy the party beside my feet were sick because the high heels.. 
Forget all about it. Btw, the party was great. The theme was a hollywood scene. Kath, became a girl who want to be a hollywood star. There was a drama. really funny.. And you know what? For students at tere, you all know Billy, right? He became a "banci" wkwk.. but, at first, we all didn't know who he/she is, but we recognized his bracelets. wkwk. his legs were so sexy. ^^V
Btw, There were a lot of games too. so funny. Made me laughed all the time till the end of the party..
I couldn't say so much about this. I'm too lazy to typed it all. just have to know that the party was great . and FUNNY too. wkwk

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

wend said...

wow
banci~

Micchan-san said...

wkwkwkkw GA SABAR LIAT FACEBOOK

.p. said...

awww
i was there too, and yea, it was great! lol

.p. said...

ekh
i just realised somethin there
we were all in black and white or grey! just like the dresscode was black and white lol